- The project can take place within the school property, at home, outside the school grounds, or within the local community.
- Applications must be submitted online by completing the appropriate form.
- Projects will be analyzed on a first-come, first-serve basis and grants will be allocated if all the conditions are met
- Metro reserves the right to allow grants according to geographic representation accross the province.
- As part of its corporate responsibility program, METRO is committed to making a positive contribution in the communities in which it operates and sources its merchandize from. To ensure that METRO invests in theses specific communities, grants will be awarded to schools located within a radius of 30km of a Metro or Food Basics store.
- Applications must be received by December 31, 2017.
- Projects must be completed by June 22, 2018.