Sorry, a summary report may be submitted from October 31, 2018 to June 26, 2019.
Your project and the related activities are expected to take place over an 8 weeks minimum period.
If you project is accepted, please allow 6-8 weeks for the cheque to be processed.
• Eat 5 fruits per day
• Eat 3 more fruits or vegetables per day
• A lunch box that contains at least 3 fruit and vegetable
Nutritional complement exemples:
• Eat 3 vegetables and 2 fruits every day at home and school for 8 weeks;
• Eat 2 vegetables and 1 fruit every day / several times per week for 12 weeks;
• Include more vegetables and fruits in the lunch box every day for 16 weeks.
Veuillez vous référer aux réglements et aux critéres d'admissibilité du programme Croque Santé pour les détails entourant les types d'activités favorisant les changements de comportement.
Your project must contain a continuous opportunities for feedback. The tool you will put in place will informs students/parents of whether the targeted behavior is performed or not and aims to trigger adaptive measures to reach the behavioral component in question.
Example: Daycare members observe regularly the content of the lunch box (ex. once a week) and inform students/parents on prepared cards or food diaries.