- Funding will be paid directly to the selected school to cover the expenses of their environmental initiative.
- Metro will invest up to $1 million per province (Ontario & Quebec) to support the Green Apple School Program. Grants worth $1,000 each will be awarded to selected applicants.
- Any one school can receive a maximum of one Green Apple Grants during the school year.
- All funding must support the selected school's environmental initiatives and those initatives must meet criteria. The class/school must provide a Summary Report once the project has been completed.
- If a grant is awarded, a cheque payable to the school will be mailed to the Prinicpal. The Store Manager will contact you to make arrangements for the presentation of the certificate.
- Grants will be announced and posted on www.greenapplegrants.ca as they are awarded.