4. Project Submission (Application)
- Applications must be completed online at www.greenapplegrants.ca no later than December 31, 2011
- The Green Apple School Program concludes on June 30, 2012
- Provide detailed budget outlining how your grant will be spent
- Applications will require the following information:
- Describe your idea in 3 to 5 bullet points.
- Briefly describe how you plan to execute the idea.
- What positive impact will the project have on the environment?
- Who is involved in the project? (Class, school, community?)
- Are the results of your project measurable? If so, how?
- How does this project support school curriculum criteria?